This is Why.

I've noticed that a couple other people have recipe blogs, and I decided why not. This way I NEVER lose a recipe, and if someone wants a recipe from me they can just come here and find it. It might be easier than calling and asking me to repeat it back to them. Brenden says nobody wants my recipes, and that's okay, this is just so I never lose them :o) Sorry if some of these don't make sense to you.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Tortellini soup (Jamie Williams)

4 cans stewed tomatoes
2 cans of beef broth (or 3 cups of water w/ 3 beef bullion's
2 TBS fresh chopped basil or 1 tsp dry basil
1/2 tsp pepper
1-2 medium zucchini (sliced thin) I use 2.
2 cans of green beans (undrained)
1 tsp minced garlic
3/4 tsp oregano
1 pkg breakfast sausage (I use Jennie-O turkey sausage)
1 pkg stuffed tortellini w/ cheese shells

Precook sausage. Bring rest of ingredients to boil in pot (except tortellini). When zucchini is soft, add sausage and tortellini. Boil until pasta is cooked. Cool and serve with grated Parmesan cheese.

No comments: