This is Why.

I've noticed that a couple other people have recipe blogs, and I decided why not. This way I NEVER lose a recipe, and if someone wants a recipe from me they can just come here and find it. It might be easier than calling and asking me to repeat it back to them. Brenden says nobody wants my recipes, and that's okay, this is just so I never lose them :o) Sorry if some of these don't make sense to you.

Friday, May 1, 2009

Chicken Roll ups (Jana)

{Roll ups}
2 cans crescent rolls
6 oz cream cheese (with chives if wanted)
3/4 c. butter, melted
2-3 c. cooked chicken (cubed or chopped)
4 oz can mushrooms
green onions
2/3 c. seasoned breadcrumbs

Blend in a large bowl: cream cheese, 1/4 of butter, and chicken. Fold in mushrooms, and onions. Roll out crescent rolls so they are flat and fill with mixture. Roll into melted butter, then coat in the bread crumbs and bake at 350 for 20 min

{Sauce}
1 can cram of chicken soup
1 c. chicken broth

Pour over the hot roll ups

No comments: