This is Why.

I've noticed that a couple other people have recipe blogs, and I decided why not. This way I NEVER lose a recipe, and if someone wants a recipe from me they can just come here and find it. It might be easier than calling and asking me to repeat it back to them. Brenden says nobody wants my recipes, and that's okay, this is just so I never lose them :o) Sorry if some of these don't make sense to you.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Chicken Spinich Fetticcine

4 chicken breast
McCormic Lemon Herb
Garlic Salt
Olive Oil
Fettuccine Noodles (White and Green)
2 bags Frozen Spinach

Pre-heat oven to 375. Place defrosted chicken in a baking dish. pour olive oil over chicken until it's almost covering the chicken. Sprinkle lemon herb over chicken and oil until it covers everything, use A LOT! Also sprinkle garlic salt over it, but not too much, cover chicken with tinfoil and cook for an hour. cook noodles as directed. Strain thawed spinach. After chicken is done chop in a chopper and but back in baking dish. sprinkle more lemon herb over chicken. Combine everything in a large bowl and toss. Add lemon herb and garlic salt to taste.

No comments: