This is Why.

I've noticed that a couple other people have recipe blogs, and I decided why not. This way I NEVER lose a recipe, and if someone wants a recipe from me they can just come here and find it. It might be easier than calling and asking me to repeat it back to them. Brenden says nobody wants my recipes, and that's okay, this is just so I never lose them :o) Sorry if some of these don't make sense to you.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Poppy Seed Chicken (Heidi)

4 Boneless Skinless Chicken (Cooked)
2 cans Cream of Chicken soup
1 C. Sour Cream
1 Cube Butter
2 Pk. Ritz Crackers
1 T. Poppy Seed

Mix first 3 ingredients. Melt butter and crush crackers, mix butter crackers and poppy seed together. Put 1/2 cracker mixture on bottom of 13x9 inch pan. Sandwich chicken mixture on top, then add the rest of the cracker mixture. Bake @ 350 for 30 min. Good with rice.

No comments: