This is Why.

I've noticed that a couple other people have recipe blogs, and I decided why not. This way I NEVER lose a recipe, and if someone wants a recipe from me they can just come here and find it. It might be easier than calling and asking me to repeat it back to them. Brenden says nobody wants my recipes, and that's okay, this is just so I never lose them :o) Sorry if some of these don't make sense to you.

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Decadent Triple-Layer Mud Pie (Kraftfoods)

Ingredients:
3 squares Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted
1/4 cup canned sweetened condensed milk
1 OREO Pie Crust (6 oz.)
pecans (optional)
2 cups cold milk
2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding and Pie Filling
1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed

Preparation
MIX chocolate and condensed milk until well blended. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Pour into crust; sprinkle with pecans (optional.)POUR milk into a large bowl. Add pudding mixes. Beat with a wire whisk 2 minutes, or until well blended. (Mixture will be thick.) Spoon 1 1/2 cups of the pudding over pecans in crust.ADD 1/2 of the whipped topping to remaining pudding; stir with wire whisk until well-blended. Spread over pudding in crust; top with remaining whipped topping. Refrigerate 3 hours.

No comments: